1. Quote taken from "Habits for the new year and beyond: 2# Develop a distaste for refined sugar"
"When I crave something salty and sweet – I make kettle corn with stevia or eat pieces of sprouted wheat pretzels dipped in raw cacao chocolate." Seems like a woo-nado spinning around my head. I really can't answer this one... raw cacao is poison (that's why we roast it) and if you pour stevia into some freshly popped popcorn, you'll have kettle corn that tastes nasty as hell.
2. Food Babe's Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Quesadilla: Ingredients are:
LOOK FOR THE FIST INGREDIENT THAT CATCHES YOUR EYE...
- 8 small Ezekiel sprouted wheat tortillas (I knew it! Gluten right on the spot!)
- 1 large baked sweet potato
- 4 ounces goat cheese grated or crumbled
- 2 cups of fresh arugula
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- fresh cracked black pepper
Yup, those woo-activated (sprouted) wheat tortillas are a fantastic source of gluten!
3. Food Babe’s Pizza is a Vegetable Pizza: Ingredients are:
- 1 Ezekiel sprouted wheat tortilla (Right off the bat! I knew you eat gluten, Vani!)
- 4 tablespoons of tomato/pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- ¼ cup green peppers chopped
- ¼ cup broccoli chopped
- 5 black olives sliced
- 1 ounce of organic mozzarella cheese (Optional)
- ½ ounce of raw parmesan cheese (Optional) (Not gluten, but she's confused about her woo-milk obsession... Tasty anyways!)
- crushed red pepper for sprinkling
Contains a tortilla using GLUTEN. Otherwise, it's some tasty vegetable pizza. I could stuff this into my mouth with some enjoyment... but it has gluten.
4. Just look at the G section of Food Babe's Ban List (will stir enrage amongst non-celiac guys and gals. No pairings, my sheeples!)
Garden of Eatin’
General Food International (General Foods)
General Mills (They make carb-filled cereals with gluten... Gulp. By the way, they've got too much sugar.)
Girl Scout Cookies (Their cookies have OVER 100,000 crumbs of almighty gluten! Deal with it! If you can't eat gluten, just leave Girl Scouts alone, for Christ's sake!)
Glucose (any product containing)
Glutamic Acid (non-GMO)
Gluten (for non-celiac disease sufferers, a safe protein found in wheat, barley, and rye)
GMO Foods (inc. corn, soy, cotton, canola)
Gold Medal (Because their flour contains wheat, which contains gluten!)
Golden Grahams (Tastes like sugary cardboard, anyways. And a nice source of gluten.)